The department of Pharmacy Practice at CHIPS ensures to provide Quality Pharmaceutical Education as per student needs and expectations by imparting basic knowledge for easy understanding of the scientific basis of drug therapy process at disease levels and orient them towards the application of solving clinical issues.
1. To provide necessary infrastructure for ensuring best quality education in pharmacy practice.
2. To nurture the students by including concepts of Pharmacy Practice that ensures the creation of competent and Global Pharmacist.
3. To involve Problem Based Learning by conducting Clinical case discussions to the students.
4. To conduct Journal club, Group discussion, Seminars and Guest lectures to impart interdisciplinary nature of pharmacy practice
5. To provide multidimensional quality Pharmaceutical care services.