The department of Pharmaceutics at CHIPS ensures to provide Quality Education to its students by imparting basic knowledge for easy understanding of Principles involved in the science of dosage forms along with practical skills by training them on handling of laboratory devices for dosage form Design, Research, Production, Packaging , Storage and stability issues at laboratory to pilot scale.
1. To impart teaching of basics on pharmaceutical dosage forms.
2. To teach Principles involved in the steps to convert raw materials to different dosage
3. To create awareness on advanced techniques of formulating dosage forms with computational techniques and research by conducting live demonstrations and audio- visual presentations.
4. To create awareness on effective utilization of devices, handling techniques, hazardous chemicals and their proper disposal for maintaining clean and green environment.
5. To involve students in experiential learning by conducting laboratory experiments. 6.To update the student's knowledge by encouraging them to participate in Seminars/ Conferences, Industrial visits etc., to gain exposure on current trends