“To understand the requirements of our users’ and meet their needs constantly by improving our services to deliver the best possible output”
We at CHIPS Library shall strive to provide quality library and Information Services to its users by using state – of – the art information and communication technology, thus contributing in the building of our state of Andhra Pradesh.
This policy shall be achieved by
1. Maintaining a quality system based on ISO 9001:2015
2. Sustaining high degree of user satisfaction
3. Continual improvement by data analysis based on data generated internally through survey and users feedback.
1. Be a central source of information and provide services with speed and efficiency to satisfy all users and to meet satisfaction objectives of 85%.
2. Develop a quality system consistently across the CHIPS Library with a goal to improve and develop at a rate of at least 5% annually.
3. Resolve the complaints of users with speed and accuracy.
4. Improve overall services in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standards and other relevant standards.
5. Fully Computerized Library and Automation services will be provided to make effective library services in future.
6. Planning to mine the free e-books on Internet and provide the same to our Library users. This work is under process.
7. Planned to design separate library website & host the same on any one of the Free Web Hosts. This way library user community can browse the site to know more about our library, its products and services. It is also planned to link with our college website.
Name of the faculty
Dr. P. Mallikarjuna Rao
M. Li. Sc., Ph. D
Senior Lecturer & Librarian
Mr. Ch. Narasimha Rao
M. Li. Sc
Mr. J. Sivaramakrishna
The college has one of the best libraries with 7620 volumes of books and 1797 titles. The library also hosts 23 International and 26 National Journals and 1607 e- Journals making it one of the largest in the field.
Total No of Titles(Books)
Total No of Volumes(Books))
Total No of Journals
(A) No. of National Journals
(B) No. of International Journals
Total No. of e-Journals (J-gate (1500) + DELNET(112) + Inventi impact Journals(22))