The department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry at CHIPS ensures to provide Quality Education to its students by imparting basic knowledge for easy understanding of Chemistry along with practical skills by training them on handling of laboratory devices for Drug Synthesis, Research, Safety Measures and Safe Disposal of Chemicals to safeguard the environment.
1. To impart teaching of basics in Organic Chemistry.
2. To teach different levels of Chemistry, from Natural to Synthetic Process of Drugs and Pharmaceuticals.
3. To create awareness on advanced techniques of Drug Design with Computational Techniques and Research by conducting Live Demonstrations and Audio-Visual presentations.
4. To create awareness on Lab safety Precautions, Handling techniques, Hazardous chemicals usage and their proper disposal for maintaining Clean and Green environment.
5. To involve Experiential Learning by conducting laboratory experiments to the students.