IQAC Academic Monitoring Cell Training & Placement Cell NIRF Mandatory Disclosure Contact Us
×
×

+91 738 200 8494
+91 984 922 6300

×
×

Admission process

Admission for the above courses will be made by both convener quota (70%) through common entrance test conducted by the State board and remaining seats by management quota (30%), except for Ph.D Program. For Ph.D program admissions will be made through APRCET based upon the number of approved guides available at this institution from time to time.

Footer